Terms of Service
Collection of your Personal Information
In order to better provide you with products and services offered on our Site, Value Cabinets LLC may collect personally identifiable information, such as your:
- First and Last Name
- Mailing Address
- E-mail Address
- Phone Number
If you purchase Value Cabinets LLC's products and services, we collect billing and credit card information. This information is used to complete the purchase transaction.
We do not collect any personal information about you unless you voluntarily provide it to us. However, you may be required to provide certain personal information to us when you elect to use certain products or services available on the Site. These may include: (a) registering for an account on our Site; (b) entering a sweepstakes or contest sponsored by us or one of our partners; (c) signing up for special offers from selected third parties; (d) sending us an email message; (e) submitting your credit card or other payment information when ordering and purchasing products and services on our Site. To wit, we will use your information for, but not limited to, communicating with you in relation to services and/or products you have requested from us. We also may gather additional personal or nonpersonal information in the future.
Use of your Personal Information
Value Cabinets LLC collects and uses your personal information to operate its website(s) and deliver the services you have requested.
Value Cabinets LLC may also use your personally identifiable information to inform you of other products or services available from Value Cabinets LLC and its affiliates.
Sharing Information with Third Parties
Value Cabinets LLC does not sell, rent, or lease its customer lists to third parties.
Value Cabinets LLC may share data with trusted partners to help perform statistical analysis, send you email or postal mail, provide customer support, or arrange for deliveries. All such third parties are prohibited from using your personal information except to provide these services to Value
This is a RocketLawyer.com document.
Cabinets LLC, and they are required to maintain the confidentiality of your information.
Value Cabinets LLC may disclose your personal information, without notice, if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to: (a) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on Value Cabinets LLC or the site; (b) protect and defend the rights or property of Value Cabinets LLC; and/or (c) act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of Value Cabinets LLC, or the public.
Automatically Collected Information
Information about your computer hardware and software may be automatically collected by Value Cabinets LLC. This information can include: your IP address, browser type, domain names, access times, and referring website addresses. This information is used for the operation of the service, to maintain quality of the service, and to provide general statistics regarding use of the Value Cabinets LLC website.
Security of your Personal Information
Value Cabinets LLC secures your personal information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. Value Cabinets LLC uses the following methods for this purpose:
- SSL Protocol
When personal information (such as a credit card number) is transmitted to other websites, it is protected through the use of encryption, such as the Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) protocol.
We strive to take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access to or alteration of your personal information. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet or any wireless network can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your personal information, you acknowledge that: (a) there are security and privacy limitations inherent to the Internet which are beyond our control; and (b) security, integrity, and privacy of any and all information and data exchanged between you and us through this Site cannot be guaranteed.
Children Under Thirteen
Value Cabinets LLC does not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen. If you are under the age of thirteen, you must ask your parent or guardian for permission to use this website.
From time to time, Value Cabinets LLC may contact you via email for the purpose of providing announcements, promotional offers, alerts, confirmations, surveys, and/or other general communication.
If you would like to stop receiving marketing or promotional communications via email from Value Cabinets LLC, you may opt out of such communications by clicking on the unsubscribe button.
Changes to this Statement
Terms and Conditions
Agreement between User and Valuecabinets.biz
Welcome to Valuecabinets.biz. The Valuecabinets.biz website (the "Site") is comprised of various web pages operated by Value Cabinets LLC. Valuecabinets.biz is offered to you conditioned on your acceptance without modification of the terms, conditions, and notices contained herein (the "Terms"). Your use of Valuecabinets.biz constitutes your agreement to all such Terms. Please read these terms carefully, and keep a copy of them for your reference.
Valuecabinets.biz is an E-Commerce Site.
Online marketing of Ready to Assemble (RTA) kitchen and bath cabinets.
Visiting Valuecabinets.biz or sending emails to Value Cabinets LLC constitutes electronic communications. You consent to receive electronic communications and you agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures, and other communications that we provide to you electronically, via email, and on the Site satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
If you use this site, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer, and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password. You may not assign or otherwise transfer your account to any other person or entity. You acknowledge that Value Cabinets LLC is not responsible for third-party access to your account that results from theft or misappropriation of your account. Value Cabinets LLC and its associates reserve the right to refuse or cancel service, terminate accounts, or remove or edit content in our sole discretion.
Children Under Thirteen
Value Cabinets LLC does not knowingly collect, either online or offline, personal information from persons under the age of thirteen. If you are under 18, you may use Valuecabinets.biz only with permission of a parent or guardian.
Links to Third-Party Sites/Third-Party Services
Valuecabinets.biz may contain links to other websites ("Linked Sites"). The Linked Sites are not under the control of Value Cabinets LLC and Value Cabinets LLC is not responsible for the contents of any Linked Site, including without limitation any link contained in a Linked Site, or any changes or updates to a Linked Site. Value Cabinets LLC is providing these links to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Value Cabinets LLC of the site or any association with its operators.
Certain services made available via Valuecabinets.biz are delivered by third-party sites and organizations. By using any product, service, or functionality originating from the Valuecabinets.biz domain, you hereby acknowledge and consent that Value Cabinets LLC may share such information and data with any third party with whom Value Cabinets LLC has a contractual relationship to provide the requested product, service, or functionality on behalf of Valuecabinets.biz users and customers.
No Unlawful or Prohibited Use/Intellectual Property
All content included as part of the Service, such as text, graphics, logos, images, as well as the compilation thereof, and any software used on the Site, is the property of Value Cabinets LLC or its suppliers and protected by copyright and other laws that protect intellectual property and proprietary rights. You agree to observe and abide by all copyright and other proprietary notices, legends or other restrictions contained in any such content and will not make any changes thereto.
You will not modify, publish, transmit, reverse engineer, participate in the transfer or sale, create derivative works, or in any way exploit any of the content, in whole or in part, found on the Site. Value Cabinets LLC content is not for resale. Your use of the Site does not entitle you to make any unauthorized use of any protected content, and in particular you will not delete or alter any proprietary rights or attribution notices in any content. You will use protected content solely for your personal use, and will make no other use of the content without the express written permission of Value Cabinets LLC and the copyright owner. You agree that you do not acquire any ownership rights in any protected content. We do not grant you any licenses, express or implied, to the intellectual property of Value Cabinets LLC or our licensors except as expressly authorized by these Terms.
The Service is controlled, operated and administered by Value Cabinets LLC from our offices within the USA. If you access the Service from a location outside the USA, you are responsible for compliance with all local laws. You agree that you will not use the Value Cabinets LLC Content accessed through Valuecabinets.biz in any country or in any manner prohibited by any applicable laws, restrictions or regulations.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Value Cabinets LLC, its officers, directors, employees, agents and third parties, for any losses, costs, liabilities and expenses (including reasonable attorney's fees) relating to or arising out of your use of or inability to use the Site or services, any user postings made by you, your violation of any terms of this Agreement or your violation of any rights of a third party, or your violation of any applicable laws, rules or regulations. Value Cabinets LLC reserves the right, at its own cost, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you, in which event you will fully cooperate with Value Cabinets LLC in asserting any available defenses.
THE INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, AND SERVICES INCLUDED IN OR AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SITE MAY INCLUDE INACCURACIES OR TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS. CHANGES ARE PERIODICALLY ADDED TO THE INFORMATION HEREIN. VALUE CABINETS LLC AND/OR ITS SUPPLIERS MAY MAKE IMPROVEMENTS AND/OR CHANGES IN THE SITE AT ANY TIME.
VALUE CABINETS LLC AND/OR ITS SUPPLIERS MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS ABOUT THE SUITABILITY, RELIABILITY, AVAILABILITY, TIMELINESS, AND ACCURACY OF THE INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, SERVICES AND RELATED GRAPHICS CONTAINED ON THE SITE FOR ANY PURPOSE. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, ALL SUCH INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, SERVICES AND RELATED GRAPHICS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OR CONDITION OF ANY KIND. VALUE CABINETS LLC AND/OR ITS SUPPLIERS HEREBY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS WITH REGARD TO THIS INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, SERVICES AND RELATED GRAPHICS, INCLUDING ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
Value Cabinets LLC reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to terminate your access to the Site and the related services or any portion thereof at any time, without notice. To the maximum extent permitted by law, this agreement is governed by the laws of the State of Florida and you hereby consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of courts in Florida in all disputes arising out of or relating to the use of the Site. Use of the Site is unauthorized in any jurisdiction that does not give effect to all provisions of these Terms, including, without limitation, this section.
You agree that no joint venture, partnership, employment, or agency relationship exists between you and Value Cabinets LLC as a result of this agreement or use of the Site. Value Cabinets LLC's performance of this agreement is subject to existing laws and legal process, and nothing contained in this agreement is in derogation of Value Cabinets LLC's right to comply with governmental, court and law enforcement requests or requirements relating to your use of the Site or information provided to or gathered by Value Cabinets LLC with respect to such use. If any part of this agreement is determined to be invalid or unenforceable pursuant to applicable law including, but not limited to, the warranty disclaimers and liability limitations set forth above, then the invalid or unenforceable provision will be deemed superseded by a valid, enforceable provision that most closely matches the intent of the original provision and the remainder of the agreement shall continue in effect.
Unless otherwise specified herein, this agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the user and Value Cabinets LLC with respect to the Site and it supersedes all prior or contemporaneous communications and proposals, whether electronic, oral or written, between the user and Value Cabinets LLC with respect to the Site. A printed version of this agreement and of any notice given in electronic form shall be admissible in judicial or administrative proceedings based upon or relating to this agreement to the same extent and subject to the same conditions as other business documents and records originally generated and maintained in printed form. It is the express wish to the parties that this agreement and all related documents be written in English.
Changes to Terms
Value Cabinets LLC reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to change the Terms under which Valuecabinets.biz is offered. The most current version of the Terms will supersede all previous versions. Value Cabinets LLC encourages you to periodically review the Terms to stay informed of our updates.
Purchase Terms and Conditions
We are glad that you are preparing to order cabinets from us and we want to make your purchase one you will be happy with for years to come. We are all about customer service and if there are issues with your order we will promise to make good any of the issues we are responsible for. At the same time we expect our customers to be responsible for their part of the sales agreement which includes the topics as outlined here. If you have not ordered a sample door for your project then we highly recommend that you do so prior to purchasing so that you can see the color and quality in the environment where the products will be placed.
The cost of the chosen sample(s) for a two tone look or multiple areas will be credited to your order at the time of purchase.
Thank you and we look forward to doing business with you!
We allow returns under certain conditions and guidelines:
- A 30% restocking fee is charged on any item that is deemed returnable. No credit for freight or rush ship charges will be made.
- Prior to returning a product a return shipment authorization form is required and to be initiated with Value Cabinets. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for the Replacement/Return form.
- Returns must be received by Value Cabinets within 45 days of the original purchase date.
- Only unopened cabinets in their original packaging can be returned (NO opened, assembled, or modified cabinets may be returned).
- Return shipping to Value Cabinets is the responsibility of the purchaser. Small items may be shipped by UPS or other carriers. Large palette size returns will need to be re-strapped and stretch wrapped to meet shipping guidelines.
- Upon receipt a photo inspection of the pallet condition must be performed, and if upon receipt the product is deemed not meeting the conditions above NO credit will be issued. If the items meet the replacement conditions then a credit will be issued for the cost paid (before tax and freight fees) for the item less the 30% restocking fee. Refunds are normally processed in 1-2 weeks from receipt.
Back Ordered Items:
While processing your order if an item(s) are out of stock we will contact you to discuss the situation where you will have the following choices as how to proceed:
- Send the order in part and ship the back ordered items once available.
- Hold the order until all the items are available and ship in its entirety.
- Redesign or substitute items in the order so that the order can be shipped in its entirety.
Receiving Your Cabinets:
The basic tenant of commercial shipping is this – “We present to the shipping company cabinets that are in good condition and properly wrapped on our end and you inspect to see that they were delivered in good condition on your end and either accept the shipment or put in a “Claim for Damages.” It is the shippers’ responsibility to transport the load without damage you need to claim that there are damages so that the loss can be covered by the shipping company”.
How Your Order is Loaded:
- The cabinets are shipped to you in flat pack form (a flat pack is a box that contains all the particular parts of an individual cabinet).
- The flat packs are stacked onto a palette and then strapped and/or stretch wrapped onto the palette for shipping.
- Generally an Invoice/Packing List document is attached to the palette with the items listed in the shipment. A Bill of Lading (the document showing the shipper, shipping company, and receiver) is attached by the shipping company also.
Day of Receipt:
It is important that you are present and ready when your shipment arrives. Review your sales order and the kitchen design; it will make it easier to recognize your order during the inspection. In addition it is important to have able bodied person(s) on site to assist in the receiving process. (Lifting up to 50 pounds may be required).
- Be available on the day of the shipment; you will receive a tracking number for your shipment and you should go the freight companies website to determine the approximate time the truck will arrive to you. If you want a more precise time you can call the carrier and they can give more information on the truck's destination estimated time of arrival.
- A liftgate is supplied with the truck for residential and business locations that do not have a forklift or loading dock. Please specify; If liftgate needed.
- The truck drivers’ responsibility is to get the cabinet order to the ground behind the truck. It is your responsibility to move the cabinet order from the back of the truck to your storage location.
- For all deliveries it is a requirement that the location is accessible with a tractor trailer truck.
- Customers who miss appointments will be responsible for additional delivery charges. (Only one delivery attempt is covered in the purchase cost of the cabinet order).
- Have a camera ready to take pictures of the shipment. (We strongly recommend you to take pictures from all sides for future reference.)
- Once the shipment is off the truck, carefully inspect and photograph the order being careful to inspect for damages and note any perforations, dents, and or tears in the plastic or cartons. With damaged cartons tear open the carton hole enough to see if the items inside the carton appear to be damaged. Report the damaged carton to the driver, note the missing/damaged items on the BOL, and if there is visible damage of the contents give a full description of the damaged part. (Back/bottom/top panel, panel right/left side, shelf, etc.)
- In the case of damages have the driver note it on the bill of lading will a full description of the damages, driver is to call into dispatch for a claim number. It is recommended to have the claim number and the drivers’ signature on the “Bill of Lading”.
- Any shortages/missing (as in palette and/or box count) is to be noted with the carrier and signed off by the driver prior to your acceptance of the delivery. (Sometimes a box or palette get separated in transit and could have been left on the dock, etc.)
- Once the order is accepted "clear" or accepted "with damage(s)" or "with shortage/missing", accept all items from the truck line; Do not reject your order as the 30% restocking fee will be incurred of the entire order.
- Any damages that occur after signing and accepting the order is the purchasers’ responsibility.
- No claims for shortages or shipping damages will be allowed without a claim number issued from the carrier.
- A signed off shipment that has no claim forfeits any future shipping claims.
- Note: Many shipping lines consider items that are 48” wide oversized (42” is standard width). A 48” x 96” sheet of plywood shipped flat that has slight damage on the edges may not be allowed as a damage claim. (Fortunately for most cabinet installations the full 48” width is not needed due to standard dimensions and a 42” piece will be enough.)
Contact us at email@example.com for a Replacement claim form. Fill out the form include the Bill of Lading number and the Claim number. Email back completed and signed form.
- When ordering replacement parts include a photograph along with your order. Make a list of all the items damaged and needed to be replaced on a box by box basis. Be sure to capture the entire part in one picture and then the damaged area in another. It will be up to Value Cabinets to determine if the cabinet will be replaced in its entirety or as replacement parts.
- Value cabinets will not be responsible for any cost of labor incurred in the assembly, installation, and or repair of cabinets damaged in transport.
- Replacement parts take between 1 and 2 weeks to ship and cannot be rushed shipped.
- Concealed damages and or shortages occur from time to time. While you are opening and assembling the cabinets in your order you may encounter a broke or damaged part or a missing piece; for these issues you must follow the following conditions;
- All concealed damage must be reported within 1 week of receipt of the order.
- All concealed damages must be reported prior to assembly. (DO NOT ASSEMBLE).
- A photograph is required of the cabinet box with the bar code and cabinet description (Ex. W1230, B18, BLS33) along with the picture of the damaged component in its entirety and a close-up picture of the damage is required.
- Warped doors will be replaced if the warp can be shown to be greater than ¼”. To show a warping of the door in a photo laying part on a flat surface in its entirety with a measuring device clearly visible measuring the degree. May require multiple angles to show clearly the ¼”.
Occasionally an order is sent out sort and item either by error or by items being temporarily out of stock. Please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 866-4VALCAB (866-482-5222) to report the issue as soon as possible.
- If the item that is missing was not included in the shipment and all the palettes and boxes are accounted for then please contact us for the items.
- If there is a missing box or palette then contact the shipping company.
- If an item is on back order Value Cabinets will follow up when it is in ASAP.
Errors in the Order:
- If there is an error in the order email email@example.com immediately with your order number, name, address and a brief description of the error and we will be back in touch within 4 business hours.
Any costs of incurred due by the purchaser regarding the replacement of damaged, missing, and/or incorrect parts will not be the responsibility of Value Cabinets.